opi nail polish your such a budapest

Unbelievably GORGEOUS creme color! So hard to describe and unfortunately my camera is picking it up as lavender. I would say this is a light, almost powder blue polish with lavender undertones. If...

This is an interesting shade/ formula. I needed three coats, and even then, it's a little sheer. I like this quality - it reminds me of glazed pottery or something. Since it has a good bit of...

I am torn because this is a really pretty color but it's so hard to apply. The formula is very thin and streaky so it takes three coats and even then it's not 100% opaque. It's a cute summer color...

Opi Infinite Shine You're Such A Budapest .5oz

Pros: - beautiful periwinkle with lavendar - looks good on my NC30-35 skintone - wide brush - 3free (no Formaldehyde, DBP or Toluene) - brand is easy to access from drugstores to...

I finally gave in and bought this type of shade that I have been eyeing for a while, but was hesitant about because I was afraid it would make my skin look corpse-like. Glad to report that it´s...

This cream polish by OPI is one of my favorites. It is a light, but not pastel, cross between purple and periwinkle. It had a wonderful formula; opaque in 2 coats. It wears about the same as...

Opi Nail Polish

I usually love polishes that have tones of purple, blue and gray, but this was not flattering on my cool toned skin. It was such a pretty color in the bottle. The color was a little too light so it...

A nice periwinkle colour for the Spring and Summer seasons. It applies easily, the formula is the perfect consistency, and it is opaque in 2-3 coats depending on how thickly you apply. I didn't...

This is such a pretty color! It's a bluish lavender polish, and the finish is about 90% opaque. I can just see the slightest hint of nail underneath. The result looks very gel-like. It's very...

Opi Gelcolor Nail Polish You're Such A Budapest 15ml 0.5 Ounce For Sale Online

0 comments

Post a Comment